Copyright 2020 Enlightware GmbH. All rights reserved.
Candli combines traditional art creation with visual programming in a unique way. With Candli, you can scan your own drawings and pictures, and with a handful of visual rules, assemble them into a fully-functional video game. Then, in one click, you can share it online with your friends. No prior training needed!
Click here to send us feedback!
Limitations in alpha
The current version has the following known limitations:
- Obstacle to obstacle collision is not implemented.
- There can be ghost collisions on inner points of clustered object.
This is an early version of the product, use at your own risks. In particular, we make no guarantees regarding:
- Future compatibility: The games you make now might not be available in the future. While we'll do our best to keep compatibility accross changes, we cannot promise it.
- Feature stability: Some features currently available might be changed or removed later.
- Feature availability: Currently Candli is fully free, but in the future paying tiers will be added. Some features currently available for free might be only available for a fee later.
Meet the core team
lead, concept, UI, client programming
concept, server programming
communication, education, concept